eSpace is undergoing a major renovation and is not currently available.
eSPACE's Church Facility Management software can help you more efficiently manage - and steward - your facilities all while leveraging and updating your MP data! This integration is a one-way sync from eSPACE to MP including Event Title, Event
Type, Congregation, Program, Primary Contact, Minutes for Setup/Teardown, Event Start Date/End Date, and Visibility Level.
Initial Setup and Requirements
An account with eSPACE must be established before the integration with MinistryPlatform can be configured.
Step 1: In MP
- Go to Administration > API Clients
- Click NEW
- Enter eSPACE for Display Name and Client ID
- Enter a Client Secret. This is the 'password' used by eSPACE to access your MinistryPlatform database. We highly recommend using a password generator to have your Client Secret be very unique and secure.
- Select a Client User. Choose: API, API | Login: apiuser
- Authentication Flow: Authorization Code, Implicit, Hybrid, Client Credentials, or Resource Owner
- All other settings can remain the same
- Click SAVE
Step 2: In eSPACE
- Go to settings->other->ChMS Integrations, and choose MinistryPlatform.
- Enter the appropriate credentials (Base URL, Client ID, and Client Secret).
- Once complete, email the eSPACE integration team and they will turn on the required MP fields to be included with each event.
- eSPACE will sync spaces (all individually under settings->basic) from MP.
- IF you would like to import your MP events into eSPACE, you can, but it is not required.
- You will now be ready to begin using the integration to sync eSPACE events into MP.
Existing eSPACE Users - It is important that ALL Rooms are spelled exactly the same (including spaces) in both systems to prevent duplicates from being added into eSPACE.
There is no charge from Think Ministry for configuring the integration. Fees from eSPACE will be assessed as per each church's individual contract agreement.
Once configured, you will see Lookup Values > External Identities in your MP database (mapping table).
Best Practice Recommendations
Outside of Check-In and registration Products, lock down Events in MP to read-only. All Event changes should flow from eSPACE.
Support is provided by eSPACE.