PCO Connect - Planning Center Integration Tool (Version 2)
Import and sync your PCO People & Serving history into MP.
- Fully Integrated Custom MP Pages
- Auto-Import of PCO People, Service Types/Folders, Teams, and Plans
- Auto-Sync Teams to MP Groups
- Auto-Import of PCO Plans to MP Events
- Sync PCO People data with MP Contacts
Ministry Scheduler Pro
Import and sync or MSP serving history into MP.
- MSP Custom pages in the Platform for Parish, Volunteers, Masses, Scheduled Volunteers
- Multi-Parish Support
- Auto matching MSP Volunteers with MinistryPlatform Participant Records
- MinistryPlatform Core Tool for pushing Platform Participants into Ministry Scheduler Pro
- Complete MSP serving history is imported into the Platform
- Includes helpful Platform views for managing MSP & MP data
- Automatic activation/inactivation of MSP Volunteers when the Platform Participant “Cleared to Serve” field is set to True/False via WebHook. The “Cleared to Serve” field can be integrated with an existing background check or eligibility process.
MP Extensions is a collection of texting, button snippets, and other extended functions.
- Text to Register for an Event (by Event, Program, Group)
- Text to Check-In to an Event (by Event, Program, Group)
- Text to Respond to an Opportunity
- Text to Respond to an Event (as Interested)
- Text to Inquire on a Group
- Text to Feedback (Prayer, Praise, etc)
- Text to Subscribe to Publication
Snap 'n Post
Snap 'n Post is a utility that allows a user to snap a photo using their smartphone and upload it as the default image to any contact or household in MP. Great for volunteer and staff use. Can also be used securely by the general congregational user.
- Securely log in using Portal credentials
- Fully HTML5 web-based
- Quickly take a photo with a mobile device camera or access the photo from the device library
- Easy selection of Contact record
- One-click posting of the photo to MP as the default image
- Secure via MP Security Roles
- Compatible with iOS, Droid, Windows
Message Metrics is a core tool that displays statistics about messages that are sent out through MinistryPlatform.
Initial Setup and Requirements
Setup will be done by Points North Systems.
Please email email@example.com to request a proposal.
Ongoing support is provided by Points North Systems. Their support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.