PCO Connect - Planning Center Integration Tool (Version 2)
Import and sync your PCO People & Serving history into MP.
- Fully Integrated Custom MP Pages
- Auto-Import of PCO People, Service Types/Folders, Teams and Plans
- Auto-Sync Teams to MP Groups
- Auto-Import of PCO Plans to MP Events
- Sync PCO People data with MP Contacts
MP Extensions is a collection of texting, button snippets and other extended functions.
- Text to Register for an Event (by Event, Program, Group)
- Text to Check-In to an Event (by Event, Program, Group)
- Text to Respond to an Opportunity
- Text to Respond to an Event (as Interested)
- Text to Inquire on a Group
- Text to Feedback (Prayer, Praise, etc)
- Text to Subscribe to Publication
Snap 'n Post
Snap 'n Post is a utility that allows a user to snap a photo using their smart phone and upload as the default image to any contact or household in MP. Great for volunteer and staff use. Can also be used securely by the general congregational user.
- Securely log in using Portal credentials
- Fully HTML5 web based
- Quickly take a photo with mobile device camera or access photo from device library
- Easy selection of Contact record
- One-click posting of photo to MP as default image
- Secure via MP Security Roles
- Compatible with iOS, Droid, Windows
CheckInPad is a native iOS check-in client that is available as a FREE download from the App Store. CheckInPad is designed to connect to the CheckInPad Web Services to look up family information for check-in, processing attendance records, and printing name tag labels.
- Native iOS iPad App available on the App Store for FREE
- Responsive Web Client available for PC or Mac platforms
- Silent Network Printing
- Option to "Print To Room" or "Print To Kiosk"
- Optional name tags (labels) with parent receipt
- Works in both on premise as well as hosted environments
Message Metrics is a core tool that displays statistics about messages that are sent out through MinistryPlatform.
Initial Setup and Requirements
Setup will be done by Points North Systems.
Please email email@example.com to request a proposal.
Ongoing support is provided by Points North Systems. Their support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.