The One-Click Unsubscribe Widget allows a contact to unsubscribe from a specific Publication or opt out of receiving bulk email. Even better? It lets them undo their most recent action if they have unsubscriber's remorse ;)
- The Contact’s email address is populated for clarity.
- Contacts do not need to be authenticated (or even have a User Account) to unsubscribe through this Widget.
- If the Contact opts out, their Contact Record will be set to Bulk Email Opt Out = "True" immediately.
- If the Contact unsubscribes from a specific publication, their Subscription for that Publication will be set to Unsubscribed = "True" immediately.
- The most recent action can be undone.
- Email: Contact's email that will be unsubscribed. No need for them to sign in or create an account.
- Unsubscribe Note: Confirmation the Contact has been unsubscribed or opted out of bulk email.
- My Subscriptions: Link to the Contact's current subscriptions. Note: The My Subscriptions button is included when via an optional attribute.
- Undo: Undoes the most recent unsubscribe or opt-out action.
- Unsubscribe from Publication: Click a link to unsubscribe from a single publication.
- Undo Unsubscribe from Publication: Select "Undo" to be resubscribed to the publication.
- Opt-Out of Bulk Email: Click a link to opt-out of bulk email.
- Undo Bulk Email Opt-Out: Select "Undo" to be opted back into receiving bulk email.
Want to setup the My Subscriptions Widget? See Configuring One-Click Unsubscribe for details!