The My Contributions Statement Widget allows an authenticated user to view and download PDFs of their giving statements and update their Statement delivery method.
- Requires authentication.
- Shows one Statement for each year a Statement exists.
- Shows the current year plus up to four previous years, if Statements for those years exist.
- Selecting "Save as PDF" downloads a PDF of the selected Statement.
- Selected defaults to most recent year (per Accounting Company).
- Statements are shown for the Statement Contact and Statement Spouse when either is authenticated. Note: Statements will not appear for other Donors associated with a Statement via Statement Donors.
- Select Statement Year: Statements available for download
- Save as PDF: Save a PDF of the selected statements
- Go Paperless: Select to receive statements online or via email
- Save as PDF: Download a PDF of the selected statement.
- Go Paperless: When an authenticated user checks the "Go Paperless" box, updates the corresponding "Stmt Method" field on their Donor Record to "Email/Online." Unchecking the "Go Paperless" box sets the "Stmt Method" field to "Postal Mail."
For Setup details, see Configuring My Contribution Statements.