The Group Finder Widget shows Groups that are available online and currently accepting new Participants via sign-ups or inquiries. Check out the Group Finder at Widget Church to explore the possibilities!
- Sorted alphabetically by Group Name.
- Can be filtered by:
- Key Word
- Neighborhood - Groups must meet all of the following criteria in order to appear:
- Assigned as a Parent Group of another Group, not only classified by Group Type
- Available Online = True
- End Date is null or in the future
- City or Postal Code
- Group Focus
- Life Stage
- Meeting Day
- Meeting Time
- Key Word search looks for a match in the Group Name, Group Description, Program Name, and/or Ministry Name.
- The URL may be pre-filtered by specific search criteria. For example, it could be pre-filtered to show only Groups which meet on Tuesday or Thursday.
- Groups must meet certain criteria to appear in the Group Finder.
- If there is an image attached to the Group it will appear. If not, a stock image will be used. See Platform Setup for more information!
- Name: Group's Name field
- Day: Group's Meeting Day field
- Time: Group's Meeting Time field
- Date: If the Group's Start Date is in the future, the date will appear. If it has passed, the Group will be identified as "Already Meeting."
- Description: Group's Description field
- See Details: Launches the Group Detail widget, where there is additional information and both sign-up and inquiry forms.
Want the Group Finder Widget for your website? See Configuring Groups for details!