The data services listed below are not covered by your Support Agreement (please consult your Service Level Agreement for details), but are the specific areas in which we offer Professional Service assistance.
One of the most common reasons churches choose MinistryPlatform is for the ease of which it can be extended. Many of our churches have learned to do this on their own, but we're here to help if you need us!
- Deployment of customizations created by one of our partners to your MinistryPlatform server
- Assisting with a migration of your MinistryPlatform installation to a new server*
- Assisting with an upgrade of the underlying Microsoft SQL Server or IIS*
- Setting up a MinistryPlatform Sandbox for your developers to work against
- Troubleshooting or Assisting with SSL Certificate Issues
- Troubleshooting Firewall and/or DNS Issues
*For details, see MinistryPlatform Server Requirements.
Hourly rates apply.
Please consult your Service Level Agreement for fee amounts. To receive an estimate, contact Support
We reserve the right to decline any project for any reason. We may use sub-contractors for some of this work.