The following applications and solutions are available upon request. Contact Support to get started!
Snapshot Services will add historical data in monthly increments so
the church can provide church analysis, charts, views, reports, etc. to church leaders over any reporting period (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, etc.). The monthly increments cannot be customized at this time.
Snapshot services cost $25/month for either or both, installation includes:
- Participant Snapshot: A historical log of what your Participants were doing individually by month in terms of giving, serving, group life, and more.
- Donor Snapshot: A historical log of a Donor's direct and soft credit giving by month, including comparison data for prior periods.
Stand-alone, Supported Applications
- Background Check Tool: Integrated with Secure Search and Protect
My Ministry. Installation is free. See Background Check Integration for setup details.
- ICL File in x9.37 Format: A custom ICL file
in x9.37 format can be configured for exporting Batches from the Batch Manager Tool to your bank accounts. Basic price is $350 for one-time configuration and changes that do not require custom development (effective starting October 1, 2018).
Stand-alone, as-is Applications*
- ACS Batch Import Tool: Provides 2 formats (4 or 5 column) for ACS Donation Import format and creates a Batch with Donations, including CSV to import into MP for credit to Donors. Basic price is $350 for one-time installation.
- 4 Column – (EnvNum, AccountNumber, Amount, ItemNum)
- 5 Column – (EnvNum, Name, ItemNum, AccountNumber, Amount)
- Payment Export Tool: Export Payments from MP to Shelby (supports Shelby v5, GLTRN2000 formats). Basic price is $350 for one-time installation. (This tool operates essentially the same as the Export Deposit Tool, except is for Payments and launched from the Payments page.)
- AskGenius Capital Campaign Export: Searches for Donors within User-set parameters and exports a file compatible for importing into AskGenius fundraising appeal software. Price is $110 for one-time installation.
- Automatic Group Placement: Places Participants in Group Automatically when Group Inquiry field Placed is set to True. Price is $110 for one-time installation.
- Automatic Publication Subscriptions: Subscribes Contacts to Publications based on Form responses, Parent Group, OR Group. Customer must determine which option they would like. Price is $110 for a one-time installation.
- Compare and Combine Security Roles Report: Used to review and compare two Security Roles with the option to combine one of them into the other. Price is $55 for one-time installation.
- Grief Notifications: Daily reminder email sent to the Group Leaders of the Grief Care Groups to do a 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month grief follow-up. Base price is $330.
- Faith Path Email Notifications: A page to manage all of the different customized emails for each Faith Path (age group) on their Birthday. Basic price is $110.
- Merge Duplicate Age or Grade Group Records: Merge age or grade group records where one person has more than one record in the same group or roles. Basic price is $110. Contact Support to receive basic installation or request
- Sync Donor Spouse: Updates corresponding Spouse when one Spouse's Type, Method or Frequency is updated. Runs once per night and looks at the most recent change and applies to other Spouse. Each field (Type, Method,
Frequency) can be turned on or off when routine is set up. Price is $110 for a one-time installation.
- Front Porch Extension: Automatically adds Event Participant records
to an Event the night after so they can be used in attendance. Price is $110 for one-time installation.
- Parish Extension: Automatically adds people to a Parish based on their Address. All changes are documented in the Audit Log and updated nightly. Please contact coaching through Support to set up.
Looking for a Journal Entry Export for Realm Accounting or PDS Ledger? Give us a shout (create a Support Ticket)!... we might be able to hook you up, because, you know, we may know someone on the inside. :D
Note: As-is applications, custom routines/notifications, and custom reports typically have a fixed installation cost. Any research into issues with these items after installation will be billed at our normal professional services rate.
Changes or customizations to these solutions will be billed at our normal professional services rate, require a quote, and are subject to availability. These solutions may be replaced with similar, supported solutions at a future date.