MinistryPlatform Invoice Overview
Your MinistryPlatform bill will be sent via email on the first of the month. See the ACST Billing Portal for additional Information.
Characteristics of a typical invoice:
- Covers maintenance and support for the upcoming month if you are billed monthly.
- Covers maintenance and support for the upcoming quarter (3 months) if you are billed quarterly.
- Covers hosting fees if you have one of our dedicated cloud editions.
- May include a portion of the balance due for the one-time costs associated with your MinistryPlatform implementation.
- May include one amortized license payment for each month covered if you are still paying off a license for your edition of MinistryPlatform.
- May include individual charges for professional services if any have been provided since the last invoice.
- May include charges for upcoming coaching or professional services retainers.
- May include information about any changes for the upcoming maintenance and support year if the invoice period covers your annual contract renewal.
Additional invoices may be sent at the beginning of each month for:
- Coaching or Professional Services Retainers due more than 30 days before your normal maintenance invoice.
- Coaching or Training or Professional Services provided and due more than 30 days before your normal maintenance invoice.
- Regional or national (for example, MPUG) event registration fees for events sponsored by Think Ministry, Inc. and attended by your staff.
Churches may elect to pay via:
- Paper check to the address on the invoice
- ACH payments from your bank
- Credit Card