Important! We recommend clearing your browser's cache as the changes in this update are large and often better enjoyed if you login with a fresh start!
Installation / Configuration
- Fixed an issue where Domain related information was executing too often causing performance issues.
- Added a missing application folder to the IIS server to support the new login option using Windows Authentication.
New Message Tool
- Fixed an issue where unresolved tokens caused an error when pasting content in the New Message Tool when copied from Microsoft Word.
- Fixed an issue where the list of Time Zones in the New Message Tool did not match the list of Time Zones in the User Account Dialog.
- Enhanced the File Viewer to support encrypted PDF files.
- Fixed an issue in which the Platform displayed an error for some invalid dates due to Daylight Savings.
- Fixed an issue where the offset shown in the Time Zone drop down now takes into account Daylight Savings Time.
UTC, Time Zone, and Locale
- Enhanced the dp_Get_TimeZones() function to return Culture and Abbreviation columns in addition to ID and Name.
- Enhanced the dp_Format_DateTime function to return Abbreviation columns.
- Enhanced all Time Zone drop downs to include the standardized generic time zone names (e.g. Eastern Time instead of Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time).
- Enhanced all time stamps to include the standardized generic time zone abbreviation (e.g. ET instead of EST or EDT).
These items are typically part of a Reports, Routines, & Notifications release, but are included with this Platform release for expediency.
- Fixed an error on the All Form Answers page that was referencing the wrong Global Filter.
- Fixed an error with the Selected Call List Enhanced report found on multiple pages.
- Fixed an error on the "Record Review and Useful Links" report on the Events page.
- Fixed the default Process called "Group Finder Sign-up" so it will look at the Configuration Setting (PORTAL > PendingGroupRoleID) and fire when a new prospect uses the Group Finder to sign up for a Group.