While the next generation of the Platform was designed with the casual user in mind, there's still plenty for the advanced user. It's what empowers you to do YOUR church YOUR way!
Have access to the Administration, System Setup, and System Lookup pages? Congratulations! You're an advanced user! The articles in this section will tell you what you need to know to keep everything in tip-top shape for all your users, from the Elder who uses the Platform as an address book to the power user who spends all their time in the advanced navigation.
You can absolutely be a MinistryPlatform Advanced User without knowing any programming language. But if you're curious and want to level up, pick one that suits your needs and dive in. #themoreyouknow
- What is it? Structured Query Language which is a language used with databases.
- Where do I use it? Literally everywhere ;)
- What is it? Hyper Text Markup Language is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- Where do I use it? Templates, Messages, Record Facts, and the list goes on!.
- What is it? A scripting language that enables creation of dynamically updating content.
- Where do I use it? Formatting those gorgeous, super-helpful Record Facts.
- What is it? Rules specifying groups of styles that should be applied to particular elements or groups of elements.
- Where do I use it? Widget Customization so you can do Widgets your way.