Don't miss the great Add Edit Family Tool enhancements including address auto complete and age/grade Groups detailed below!
- Fixed an issue where a Country was still required when removing an address.
- Fixed an issue where a Contact without a Household could not be opened or edited via the tool.
- Fixed an issue with a typo in the mm/dd/yyyy format help for the birthday field.
- Fixed an issue where tool search was unresponsive in IE 11.
- Fixed an issue where a data validation error indicated a missing field instead of invalid field entry.
- Fixed an issue where the Contact's Marital Status would not be updated if the "married to" checkbox was checked or unchecked.
- Enhanced the tool to include address auto complete for users with the Configuration Setting COMMON GoogleMapsAPIKey configured.
- Enhanced the tool to include a Age/Grade Group drop down for anyone who is under age 18.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would error if the Deceased Contact did not have a Donor record.
- Fixed an issue where the Remove from Household option was not available for Households of one.
- Fixed an issue where the Envelope Number would not transfer to the spouse even if selected.
- Fixed an issue where the Contact Relationship of Widowed Spouse Of was not added the Deceased Contact's spouse.
- Fixed an issue where Donor options would appear to be selected although not available in IE 11.
- Enhanced the tool to default Remove from Household to Yes.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would open the incorrect Contact if launched from the Donors page.
- Fixed an issue where Latitude and Longitude values were not updated on the selected Address records after running the tool.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would not geocode addresses if launched from a Participant page selection.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would hang if the selection included Addresses with a PO Box.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would fail to geocode certain otherwise valid addresses.
- Fixed an issue where Bing would not map valid addresses mapped by other providers.
- Fixed an issue where saving a selection of errors (unmappable addresses) would generate an error and create an empty selection.
- Fixed an issue where the tool would error when launched from a selection of Groups. Note: The addresses mapped from a selection of Groups is the Addresses of the Primary Contacts of those selected Groups.
- Enhanced the tool to populate the Last Geocode Date field on the Address record for any geocode attempt.
- Fixed an issue where the Last Sync Date was not updated after the nightly sync ran.
- Fixed an issue where syncing large lists would hang or never complete.
- Fixed an issue where running the sync with a MailChimp List value that has been deleted in MailChimp would generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where a NULL value for the MailChimpCreateMissingContactOnSubscribe Configuration Setting would cause the tool to generate an error.
- Fixed an issue where the previous GUIDs were still valid even after resetting GUIDs using the tool.
- Renamed the SendGrid Cleaner Tool to SendGrid Processor Tool.
- Enhanced the tool rules to exclude dropped email options.
- Enhanced the tool to update the Action Status on the All Recipient record (Messages) in the Platform with SendGrid Statuses (delivered, opened, clicked, etc). Note: This enhancement enables SendGrid to provide the information to MP. The Platform will not be able to do anything with this information until after the upcoming Platform update.
If you previously configured SendGrid, please review and reconfigure
to take advantage of these updates.
- Enhanced tool authentication by disabling TLS 1.0 and 1.1 to prevent errors and authentication looping.